30 May: Day of the Canary Islands (IES Adeje)

 30 May: Day of the Canary Islands

We are extremely happy to share this activity with you all! 1º ESO A, B and C students created awesome posters about loan words and words and phrases picked up from English.

Moreover, as a round up activity we had an outing to Los Cristianos beach! We were all eager to have an excursion after the pandemic! It has been a great multidisciplinary activity to celebrate The Canary Islands Day: 3º ESO B, 4º ESO B and 4º ESO D students interviewed English passersby to find out what they know about our islands, and after that they played beach games such as volleyball, "lucha canaria", swimming. 

Listen to our podcasts and have a look at our posters and photographs. Hope you enjoy them!!! 

Podcasts and photographs 👂👀








Comentarios

  1. Hello I’m Claudia, we had so much fun doing this project, I want to repeat it. It was awesome

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello I’m Sandra from 3°B and I had a lot of fun in the excursion and I also learned to communicate with tourists.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello, I'm Carolina from 3B, it was an incredible experience, I learned and had a lot of fun

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello, I'm Mahan from 3°B, I have enjoyed a lot in the project and I have improved my English with tourists, although they rejected us many times.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I’m Zhanel from 3B
    I really enjoyed the excursion, it was an amazing way to improve and practice my English and spending time with my classmates! The activities were so fun

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello I’m Lucia Soriano from 3B. I liked the excursion, it was very interesting and I enjoyed talking with the tourists. I really want to have more activities like this!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. H, I'm ludovica and I had a lot of fun on the excursion and learned a lot, we should do it again!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

World Water Day: The water route - La ruta del agua (IES Adeje, March 22)

8M International Women's Day (IES Adeje)

CIP Tafalla - 8M International Women's Day