Erasmus in Italy - The best trip of my life ( ENSINUS ETP/INETE)

 The best trip of my life

 

Italy, a country I had never thought of visiting specially at the age of 16. I honestly don't even know where to start, and I know I won't be able to tell you even half of what happened but I'll do my best.

Well, maybe it makes sense to start with the day I arrived. I woke up very early to catch the plane with my colleagues and arrived in Italy at 10:30 am. Then we took a train to Cardona where we met with the teachers and some Italian families.

My host family was very friendly and picked me up at the station. I loved them because even though I had a lot of difficulties expressing myself in English but they always tried to facilitate communication. They made my week much easier I assure you.

On the second day, we went to school around 8 am. The school teachers welcomed us and in the morning we did an activity about cultures. It was a lot of fun. It helped me get to know the other students who were participating in the project.

In the afternoon we did a workshop related to the Italian language.

After leaving school, we all went to a cafe where I was finally able to taste an Italian cappuccino which is by far the best cappuccino I've ever tasted.

The rest of the week was basically the same routine, at least at school, where we did a lot of activities on gender equality, and I confess it made me reflect a lot. Whenever we left school, we did something different which made this the best trip of my life. I met incredible people, different cultures, and of course Milan, an amazing city.

I won't be telling you everything that happened otherwise I would be writing an endless text. These were just some stories from my trip, but I can tell you that if my children ever ask me about a remarkable story in my life, this will be, without a doubt, the story I will tell them.


Rodrigo Gomes, TMI






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

World Water Day: The water route - La ruta del agua (IES Adeje, March 22)

8M International Women's Day (IES Adeje)

CIP Tafalla - 8M International Women's Day